3PL are a leading Multi-Modal Freight Forwarder & shipping company. We are a provider of services to and from major global markets including Far East & South East Asia, Europe, Great Britain, North & South America and the Pacific Islands.
We are a vastly experienced, independent shipping company offering personalised and professional services in all aspects of Air & Sea Freight Forwarding, including Import/Export operations, Domestic Shipping Services and Customs Clearance.
With 3P Logistics you are guaranteed a solid partner who has the knowledge and confidence to provide you with the correct information to make informed decisions on how best to ship your cargo, whilst fulfilling all statutory requirements.
3 P Logistics:
- Great rates with expert advice
- We will make sure your cargo is moved on time & on budget
- Network of global agents who offer same expertise as well as local/global knowledge
- Strategically located between Liverpool Seaport and Manchester Airport
- Regular updates on your shipments
3PL have experience in deep and short sea ocean export, import and cross trades. Working in conjunction with all major & specialist carriers, we are able to co-ordinate and administer shipments irrespective of their origin, destination or complexity.
You can have confidence in us to not only provide competitive shipping rates, but also to ensure that your shipments are managed effectively from point of origin to their final destination. Including:
· LCL (Less than Container Loads)
· FCL (Full Container Loads) 20’, 40’, 45’, General Purpose, High Cube, Open Top & Refrigerated
· OOG (Out of Gauge)
· Ro-Ro (Roll on Roll off)
Domestic and European Distribution
3PL can service your UK & European Distribution requirements. We can provide reliable and competitive distribution of your cargo using either standard or express services for both full and part loads including:
· Domestic and International door/door services
· Less Trailer Loads (LTL)
· Full Trailer Loads (FTL)
· Abnormal Loads (Out of Gauge Haulage)
As well as general cargo shipping, we are experienced in handling sensitive, dangerous and over-sized cargo.
We are keen to emphasise that we work across all industry sectors and have a great deal of experience in handling most natures of cargo, quite often requiring specialist handling and temperature control.